Tuesday 6 March 2018

Sepia Saturday 409 : 10 March 2018


SEPIA SATURDAY 409 : 10 MARCH 2018
SPEAKER  :  STRANGE OBJECTS  :  OVERSIZED OBJECTS  :  SPORTS FIELDS

Can you hear me? OK, I will shout. What I was trying to say was that for Sepia Saturday 409 - post your posts on or around Saturday 10th March 2018 and add a link to the list below - our theme image once again comes from the Flickr Commons collection of the Vancouver Public Library. It is up to you how you attempt to match this for a theme, if match it you decide to do. If not, just share any old image and - or rather an old image from your collection of your choice.

Whilst I have your attention, here is a preview of the next two Sepia Saturday theme images






6 comments:

tony said...

I had a busy weekend, so i only got round to commenting onlast week's today! Sorry For The Delay.
And! my post for this week is here today too!

Molly's Canopy said...

I am going with the trumpeting of news from this week's prompt: specifically, my great grandfather Frank Owen leaves Wales for the U.S. in the late 1800s.

La Nightingail said...

WE WILL BE HEARD!

Mike Brubaker said...

A nice theme for me as I have three old photos of an unusual brass instrument which I think are a good match. Just backwards.

Barbara Rogers said...

Listening (not shouting) which became an event with the rise of Radio use in the 30s.

Wendy said...

Sorry - late to the party. It's Sepia Sunday for me.