Tuesday 5 December 2017

Sepia Saturday 397 : 9 December 2017


Our Sepia Saturday theme image this week features a small boy and a large fish. The identity of the boy is unknown (and, come to think of it, the precise identity of the fish is also unknown) but the photograph was seemingly taken at the Bon Echo Inn, in the Bon Echo Provincial Park, Ontario, Canada. The photograph forms part of the Flickr Commons Stream of the Cloyne & District Historical Society. As usual, you can interpret the prompt in any way you want, all you need to do is to post your post on or around Saturday 9th January 2017 and link it to the list below.

Whilst you are waiting for a fish to bite, you might want to have a preview of the remaining prompt images for 2017.



And just in case you have to wait a long time for a fish to bite, you could even have a look at the image prompts for January 2018 which are now available HERE. Happy Fishing!


11 comments:

ScotSue said...

I am quick off the mark this week, with a short look at shorts.

Alan -I presume it was a typo that asked us to post by January 2017!

Helen Killeen Bauch McHargue said...

We've done a lot of fishing but took few photos. I resorted to a recipe and some memories.

Kristin said...

My sister in shorts in 1949 and a video of an interview with her now (not in shorts)

La Nightingail said...

Big kids, little kids, big fish, little fish and vice versa!

Jofeath said...

Can someone please delete my first link (#5) which is in fact incorrect, despite what it says? Thanks very much, Marilyn or Alan!

Little Nell said...

Fishing for compliments.

Little Nell said...

OK Jo.

Mike Brubaker said...

I think I have this short pants theme covered. Musical of course.

Barbara Rogers said...

I missed completely sharing about the big Aquariums in Chatanooga TN, Atlanta GA and Tampa FL...not sure which I like best...but this is other things today!

Anne Young said...

I asked my husband to write something about his experiences when fishing, or perhaps about his father who was a very successful fisherman ... he wrote about one particular memory of fishing as a boy

Alan Burnett said...

Fishing in the pond of inconsequence