Monday 13 June 2016

Sepia Saturday 335 : 18 June 2016


Well here we are again - yawnnnnn - it's Sepia Saturday time and when you read this I will either be on my way back from the Baltic Sea or perhaps lying at the bottom of it. It's all been very strenuous, and if truth be told I am feeling a bit tired. As I stand here, looking over the side of the boat, leaning against the rail, gazing down into the cold blue waters - yawnnnnnn - I might just doze off. But before I do so let me ask you to prepare your submissions for Sepia Saturday 335. Just post your posts on or around Saturday 18 June 2016 and add a link to the list below.

If you can stay awake long enough you might want to see what awaits you in the next couple of Sepia weeks.


But that is for the future, for the moment - yawwwwn - it is time to put your contributions together for Sepia Saturday 335. As for me, I think I will just enjoy a little snooze. Yawn ---- splash!






11 comments:

Barbara said...

Once upon a time, there was a boy who longed for a dog of his own...

Jofeath said...

That koala may not really be yawning - I've seen quite a lot of koalas and have a few alternative suggestions.

La Nightingail said...

An open mouth is indicative of many things - the least of which might be a yawn. :)

Barbara Rogers said...

Sharing the home town of my grandfather (it's Father's Day this weekend).

Little Nell said...

A quick one from me this week.

Helen Killeen Bauch McHargue said...

My best koala experience,

Mike Brubaker said...

I've got nothing in the koala bear line, but I thought fuzzy might work. Musical of course.

Wendy said...

I start with a wallaby ~

Unknown said...

Open mouths and then off from there!

DougVernX said...

The only thing I could find that was furry where lions. lol

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...


I do not find every day a Koala in my garden, but sometimes I do.